Your VIP Battery Experts
The VIP AutoPro Team are your experts when it comes diagnosing and repairing electrical issues with your vehicle. We ask our cars and trucks to do far more than ever before. Charging our phones, GPS’s and running video games and DVD players.
Your VIP AutoPro Battery Experts can help you get the most out of vehicle by ensuring that your vehicle starts, even on the coldest of winter mornings!
Electrical System Warning Signs
You may need to have the electrical system checked on your vehicle if:
- Difficulty cranking engine
- Dim headlights
- Battery Warning Light on Dash
- Corrosion on battery terminals
- Smell of plastic or electrical insulation burning
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your electrical system checked. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need any repairs, we will provide you with a written estimate before the work is started.
The VIP Service Difference – Battery Service
The VIP Battery Service is recommended at once two years (depending on driving habits) and is an important part of the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. Every 24,000 km or 24 months having your Battery Service d is strongly recommended.
The VIP Battery Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of the overall condition of the battery
- Test load and charging capacity of battery
- Identify any phantom loads on the electrical system
- Clean and Test battery clamps and posts
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations