Your VIP Oil Change Experts
The VIP AutoPro Team are your experts when it comes to maintaining your vehicle. The simplest way to extend the life of your vehicle is to change to Oil and Filter Regularly.
Your VIP AutoPro Experts will match your Manufacturer Recommended Maintenance schedule, which will reduce friction, lesson wear, provide lubrication and assist in keeping critical engine parts cool.
With every VIP Oil Change you will receive a thorough Courtesy Check. We will look inside, outside, under the hood and under your car and provide you with a written report of our findings.
Oil Change Tips
The most commonly point of maintenance for your car is the oil change. Whether you use Regular Oil, Semi-Synthetic or Synthetic Oil, engine oil is the life blood of a modern vehicle and keeping it fresh and the Oil Filter clean can help with fuel economy, cold weather starts and general operation of your vehicle.
- many newer vehicles have an onboard monitoring system that is designed to remind you of when your next service is due.
- should there be an oil leak or oil consumption issue with your vehicle, you may have a low oil warning light
- if you are a low km driver, having your car serviced a minimum of every 6 months is a convenient way to remember when your next service is due and protect your investment
The VIP Warranty
Backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty our 12 month / 20,000 km has you covered. We stand behind the work that we do – our reputation depends on it.
Your warranty is honoured at over 600 NAPA AutoPro locations in Canada and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare Locations across North America.
The VIP Service Difference – Oil Change
The VIP Oil Change is recommended at least twice per year (depending on driving habits) and is an important part of the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. Every 5000-8000 km is key to maintain vehicle health and help to identify potential trouble spots and avoid costly repairs.
The VIP Oil Change Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of 42 key components of your vehicle
- Check of Engine and Cabin Air Filter
- Top Up of all fluids (transmission, brake, power steering and coolant)
- Lube where needed
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations