Your VIP Steering & Suspension Experts
The VIP AutoPro Team are your experts when it comes to maintaining, servicing and repairing suspension & steering components. The suspension on any vehicle is a vital component that ensures the safety of you and your passengers as well as the comfort of your drive.
Your VIP AutoPro Experts know your suspension from the inside out. From the shocks to struts, leafs and springs our Technicians can perform suspension repairs on any make or model of vehicle ensuring you have a perfect stop every time.
Suspension Repair Warning Signs
You may need suspension repairs when:
- Your vehicle does not return to smooth driving after a bump or pot hole
- Clunking or knocking when on a rough road
- Swaying or wandering of steering wheel
- Unusal tilt when cornering (leaning)
- Pulling to one side
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your suspension inspected. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need suspension repairs, we will explain exactly what is needed, what is optional and provide you with a written estimate before any work is completed.
The VIP Warranty
Backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty our 12 month / 20,000 km has you covered. We stand behind the work that we do – our reputation depends on it.
Your warranty is honoured at over 600 NAPA AutoPro locations in Canada and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare Locations across North America.
The VIP Service Difference – Alignment Service
The VIP Alignment Service is recommended at once twice per year (depending on driving habits) and is an important part of the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. Every 24,000 km or 12 months having all four wheels checked can help to identify potential trouble spots and avoid costly repairs.
The VIP Alignment Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of the overall condition of the tires
- Set tire pressure to recommended level
- Inspection of all steering and suspension components for wear
- Set toe and caster camber where mechanically adjustable
- Lube where needed
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations