Your VIP Tire Experts
The VIP AutoPro are your experts when it comes to maintaining, servicing and repairing/replacing tires. The Tires on any vehicle are what meets the road with every passing kilometer.
Your VIP AutoPro Tire Experts can help you get the most out of your existing tires, upgrade to the right tires for your budget and prepare for the unpredictability of a Canadian Winter with the best selection of Snow Tires for your vehicle.
Need Repairs, we can assist with that to with tire patches, rotations, and balancing.
- VIP AutoPro Advice – How to Read the Sidewall of your Tires
Tire Repair Warning Signs
You may need new Tires or the expert advice of our VIP Tire Experts when:
- your car may be equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) that alerts you to issues with the tire pressure of one or all of your 4 tires
- slow leaks that become more pronounced during changes in weather
- tire wear of the treads reducing the ability to grip the road and stop
- winter tires can save on insurance costs and keep you out of slippery situations in cold weather
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your tires inspected. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need tire repairs or replacement we will explain exactly what is needed, what is optional and provide you with a written estimate before any work is completed.
The VIP Warranty
Backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty our 12 month / 20,000 km has you covered. We stand behind the work that we do – our reputation depends on it.
Your warranty is honoured at over 600 NAPA AutoPro locations in Canada and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare Locations across North America.
The VIP Service Difference – Tire Service
The VIP Tire Service is recommended at least twice per year (depending on driving habits) and is an important part of the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. Every 12,000 km or 6 months having all four tires checked (and your spare) can help to identify potential trouble spots and avoid costly repairs.
The VIP Tire Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of the overall condition of the tires
- Rotation of tires with best to the front
- Visual Check of the brakes
- Lube where needed
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations