Your VIP Alignment Experts
The VIP AutoPro Team are your experts when it comes to maintaining, servicing and repairing wheel alignment issues. Misaligned wheels can cause a host of problems including uneven tire wear.
Your VIP AutoPro Experts know your suspension from the inside out.
VIP AutoPro Experts can ensure your vehicle is always aligned so your tires last longer, improve overall gas mileage and provide safer handling.
Alignment Warning Signs
You may need alignment repairs when:
- Your vehicle drifts to one side when driving down a flat road
- Off centre steering wheel
- Vibration in steering wheel when driving
- Uneven tire wear
- Loose Steering
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your alignment inspected. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need alignment repairs, we will explain exactly what is needed, what is optional and provide you with a written estimate before any work is completed.
The VIP Warranty
Backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty our 12 month / 20,000 km has you covered. We stand behind the work that we do – our reputation depends on it.
Your warranty is honoured at over 600 NAPA AutoPro locations in Canada and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare Locations
The VIP Service Difference – Alignment Service
The VIP Alignment Service is recommended at once twice per year (depending on driving habits) and is an important part of the overall safety and performance of your vehicle. Every 24,000 km or 12 months having all four wheels checked can help to identify potential trouble spots and avoid costly repairs.
The VIP Alignment Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of the overall condition of the tires
- Set tire pressure to recommended level
- Inspection of all steering and suspension components for wear
- Set toe and caster camber where mechanically adjustable
- Lube where needed
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations