Your VIP Wiper & Lighting Experts
The VIP AutoPro Team are your experts when it comes to helping you choose the right wiper blades. Whether clearing the water from a heavy spring rain or the blowing snow and ice of winter.
Your VIP AutoPro Wiper Lighting Experts can help you get the most out of your headlight selection. Halogen, Xenon, LED the choices are plenty!
Seeing what lies in front of you is after all the goal of any good road trip!
Wiper Warning Signs
You may need to have your wipers replaced on your vehicle if:
- Leave streaks or miss sections of your windshield
- Skip across the windshield caused by a curve in the rubber
- Squeak because of worn blade edges caused by excessive friction
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your wipers. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need wipers we will provide you with a written estimate before the work is started.
The VIP Warranty
Backed by the NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty our 12 month / 20,000 km has you covered. We stand behind the work that we do – our reputation depends on it.
Your warranty is honoured at over 600 NAPA AutoPro locations in Canada and 16,000 NAPA AutoCare Locations across North America.
Headlight Warning Signs
You may need to have your Lights service or replaced on your vehicle if:
- A headlight or tail light is blown
- Cracked or cloudy lens cover
- Turn signal blinks continuously fast
Any time that you notice any of these symptoms, it is a good idea to have your lights checked. At VIP AutoPro, if our inspection reveals that you need any lights we will provide you with a written estimate before the work is started.
The VIP Service Difference – Head Light Lens Service
The VIP Alignment Service is recommended as needed. A Clear Headlight lens and is an important part of the overall safety of your vehicle. .
The VIP Headlight Service includes:
- Visual Inspection of the overall condition of the headlight lens
- Application of chemical cleaner
- Buffing and restoration of plastic
- Written Report of findings, status and recommendations